Structure Repair & Small Works Maintenance
Pemb limited carry out all types of specialist structural work and Masonry repairs. The type of projects we are engaged in ranges from structures of significant heritage to roadside or side masonry/brickwork repairs and rebuilds.
We ensure that all our repairs are carried out in a manner that maintains and is sympathetic to the original structure and surroundings. This is of particular importance when working on structures with significant historic importance.
Our qualified and experienced personnel combine construction skills and engineering disciplines to produce the high standard of workmanship required.
Services available include:
- Arch soffits
- Crack stitching
- Pointing, including pressure pointing
- Re-build of retaining Walls
- Culvert Work
- Brickwork & Masonry Works
- Parapet repairs
- Pressure grouting
- Pavement/Highway remediation & patching.
- De-vegetation Works
Civil Engineering & Construction
Pemb limited are one of a few company’s who work in a number of specialised work areas and therefore have an advantage in having expert skills that can cope with the most demanding of jobs. Our many years of combined experience has given us confidence in handling demanding contracts.
Pemb Limited are experienced in many other aspects of Civil Engineering:
- Repairs to drainage & Culverts
- Installations of new drainage & culverts
- Hard & soft landscaping
- New build Ground works (Commercial, Residential, Industrial, leisure)
- Steel Structures
- Concrete Works
- Highway Infrastructure works.
- Site Clearance
- Ducting & Trenching
- Hand and Machine laid Tarmac